Guests can enjoy staying in the magic at Walt Disney World Resort with advantageous rates on resort stays in 2022.
- Florida residents can save up to 20% on select rooms at Walt Disney World Resort most nights starting January 2, 2022.
- At a Walt Disney World Resort Hotel, Guests can experience the same legendary details, services and stories found at theme parks. They will discover enchantment around every corner. Plus, they’ll be surrounded by the most magical celebration in the world!
- Transport: Complimentary transportation options make getting around Walt Disney World Resort easy and fun. Guests can zip on the world famous monorail, glide through the sky on Disney Skyliner and cruise along the serene waterways aboard a water taxi. Some Disney Resort hotels are even within walking distance of some theme parks.
- Immersive experiences: Guests can be immersed in fantastical worlds both real and imagined, including some favorite Disney and Pixar tales. Whether they’re admiring the African savannah, swimming with Nemo and his friends, or savoring the flavors of the Polynesian islands, they’ll find fun and surprising Disney touches in every detail.
- The fun is seemingly endless at a Disney Resort, where Guests can enjoy themed pools with waterslides, poolside activities and delicious dining experiences. They may even spot familiar Disney friends hanging around. Activities and amenities vary by Disney Resort hotel.
- Early entry to the park: As part of the world’s most magical celebration, Disney Resort Hotel guests can pop 30 minutes into their Disney Day with early theme park admission, available at all four Walt Disney World theme parks.
- Early theme park entry gives visitors a head start at the parks, so they’ll have access to select attractions, shops, and restaurants before regular hours. And, they can enjoy this benefit every day of their stay, at any park, subject to capacity.
- For early entry to the theme park, visitors will need a valid admission, park reservation, and Key to the World, MagicBand, or Magic Mobile card.
- Extended Evening Theme Park Hours: Guests staying at Disney Deluxe Resort Hotels or Disney Deluxe Villas can enjoy extended evening hours—discovering select attractions, shops, and restaurants after normal park hours—at select theme parks on select evenings.
- In addition to early theme park admission – available to all Disney Resort hotel guests – they’ll be able to arrive earlier and stay later to maximize their time at the parks during the world’s most magical celebration!
- For extended evening hours, guests will need a valid Key to the World card, MagicBand or Magic Mobile wristband, valid admission and theme park reservation for the same park at the same day. (Or a ticket or annual pass with the Park Hopper option, provided visitors entered the park where they made their reservation earlier in the day.)